OYPA presents the Ken Wilson line!

OYPA's director Ken Wilson has been working with 8two5 Productions to create his own line of uniforms. Not only will OYPA feature new uniforms by Ken for DCPI- X but WCAMA corps Oregon Llama Vanguard, Stardom, and Supremacy will feature his new designs. With the season fast approaching, 8two5 has closed shop for new uniform designs until the next season, hopefully featuring more of Ken's designs.

Here are the OYPA uniforms from the Ken Wilson line!

( Drum Major uniforms on right)

Titan Regiment

TitanRegiment.png

Royal Squadron

RoyalSquadron.png

Viper Brigade

ViperBrigade.png

Nice. I especially like Titan Regiment's uniforms. Maybe it's just because I'm partial to the green, black and white color scheme.

Nice. I especially like Titan Regiment's uniforms. Maybe it's just because I'm partial to the green, black and white color scheme.

Thank you very much!!! If you want I could design you some uniforms for next season!

Thank you very much!!! If you want I could design you some uniforms for next season!

Hey....I designed for him...I call him first...lol jk. I dont care about making corps unis anymore...I am more towards guard uniforms. Nice job on Titan Regiment....the others Royal Squadron you could make the left sleeve black instead of white on the corps uni and white instead of black on the dm uni...and Viper Brigade a different color plume on the helmet. Other then that nice work.

Hey....I designed for him...I call him first...lol jk. I dont care about making corps unis anymore...I am more towards guard uniforms. Nice job on Titan Regiment....the others Royal Squadron you could make the left sleeve black instead of white on the corps uni and white instead of black on the dm uni...and Viper Brigade a different color plume on the helmet. Other then that nice work.

Whoah, gonna get that fixed tomorrow lol.

I like Viper Brigade's how it is though. What color would you suggest?

Edited by OCcontrakid

I plan on adding a Division III corps to Glory of Music next season, so I'll be in touch. I might also change the colors for Glory of Eden. Glory of Polaris I like a whole lot, but if I get uniforms from you for the other two I might ask you to "update" their uniform in your format/template. I'll be in touch.

I will be working on Ken's other designs during the season and off season so we can feature them here and at 8two5.com so check in soon and see what he has come up with.