Herald Mail coverage of Cadets in Chambersburg

Out of curiosity, why does Gino usually bail during the clinics?

I dont want to speak for the man, but I'm guessing it has to do with the same reason he would rather teach drum corps than marching bands. He's more a fan of the discipline and precision than he is of a bunch of high school flute players. Besides, the 'second in command' on brass staff is more than qualified to run things. I guess thats his decision to make as a caption head :blink: ...

tries to imagine sully leading a MIC marching block... :lol:

*2 hours into the rehearsal...kids havent taken a step yet*..."ok noww what yooo wanna do it keep the sternum and soaz muscles....wait...no...stop. Ok, take ya shoes off...Sitdawn and take ya #### shoes aff!! Now feel the arch right theya...thats where you wanna center the weight on the stepoff....what...yow band doesnt do it that way!!!...well I dont giva **** !!

(i'm aware that only about 5 people will get that joke...) :whistle:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to speak for the man, but I'm guessing it has to do with the same reason he would rather teach drum corps than marching bands. He's more a fan of the discipline and precision than he is of a bunch of high school flute players. Besides, the 'second in command' on brass staff is more than qualified to run things. I guess thats his decision to make as a caption head :lol: ...

tries to imagine sully leading a MIC marching block... :whistle:

*2 hours into the rehearsal...kids havent taken a step yet*..."ok noww what yooo wanna do it keep the sternum and soaz muscles....wait...no...stop. Ok, take ya shoes off...Sitdawn and take ya #### shoes aff!! Now feel the arch right theya...thats where you wanna center the weight on the stepoff....what...yow band doesnt do it that way!!!...well I dont giva **** !!

(i'm aware that only about 5 people will get that joke...) :blink:

Yup, and I'm one of 'em..... :tic:

I dont want to speak for the man, but I'm guessing it has to do with the same reason he would rather teach drum corps than marching bands. He's more a fan of the discipline and precision than he is of a bunch of high school flute players. Besides, the 'second in command' on brass staff is more than qualified to run things. I guess thats his decision to make as a caption head :thumbup: ...

tries to imagine sully leading a MIC marching block... :ph34r:

(i'm aware that only about 5 people will get that joke...) :ph34r:

That's hilarious.

"Oh yea...that's some quality eights notes....thats good stuff"......funny. (drum video in link)

The guy hanging the note did it on purpose, I'm a drummer and I know that. Glad to hear The Cadets know how to have some fun at these clinics, keep the stories coming.

"Oh yea...that's some quality eights notes....thats good stuff"......funny. (drum video in link)

The guy hanging the note did it on purpose, I'm a drummer and I know that. Glad to hear The Cadets know how to have some fun at these clinics, keep the stories coming.

Nonono....that was all a lie. There is no fun. We must be as professional as possible so little kiddies will look up to us and think we're awesome and then come try out next year and give YEA their money. Then, if they're good enough, they will be assimila....err...accepted into the corps :thumbup:

OMG there's a sax in the low brass!! AHHHHH!!

I loled after looking back to see the pic :thumbup:

That's the most musical football team I've ever heard. They forgot their shoulder pads... and those benchwarmers looked eager to get out there and compete. Looks like great year for Penn State

JOE PA IN '08!

and..... scene.

:thumbup:

I dont want to speak for the man, but I'm guessing it has to do with the same reason he would rather teach drum corps than marching bands. He's more a fan of the discipline and precision than he is of a bunch of high school flute players. Besides, the 'second in command' on brass staff is more than qualified to run things. I guess thats his decision to make as a caption head :thumbup: ...

tries to imagine sully leading a MIC marching block... :ph34r:

(i'm aware that only about 5 people will get that joke...) :ph34r:

lol...i got the joke! oh sully