Brea review

I love those shirts!!!!

Why didn't the staff get them? Darn members. :tongue:

Yeah, I'm jealous....what of it?!?!?

Well they DO sell them at the souvie booth...

(can't wait for Jack to see them in AZ)

For all you alumni out there that may not know... JACK IS TOURING WITH VK THIS SUMMER!

heh

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they DO sell them at the souvie booth...

(can't wait for Jack to see them in AZ)

For all you alumni out there that may not know... JACK IS TOURING WITH VK THIS SUMMER!

heh

Yeah, but I wanna freebee.

Do you know that I'm broke and still VK-ing???? Well, it is the way it should be, I guess. :tongue:

Join VK. Because Big Brother loves us. You know he does. He said so to me just the other day.........

Join VK. Because if you don't, people won't like you as much and stuff...... :tongue:

Join VK. Or donate money. Lots of money. I mean, more than McCain wants for alternative energy and stuff. Or more than Obama wants for good profile picture shots and stuff ( do you notice he is always looking into the future which we can't see?????). Or more than you pay in gas. Yeah, that would be good.

Republicans, Democrats, Independents and EVERYONE else votes for VK. (Mostly because it is an election year we will exploit it. Imagine that we have said something that you agree with and are really emotional about. And then go to www.vkyao.org to find out how to donate further......You know you want to. Or you want to march. Either way, you are part of the cool kids......)

Obey the propaganda...march or donate mass amounts of money to VK.....

It's good for you.......and the world.

Oh......and the environment. We are environmentally friendly. Just like the car companies. I mean, well, no....not really like them, but the them that THEY want you to think about. Got the pic? OK. BUT!!! We are WAY more environmentally friendly than they are.

What am I on about anyway??? I have 3 spots. AND we need support (as most corps do now).......

Anyway, thanks to the NUMEROUS fans who came out this weekend!!! It is most appreciated, even though it was an eval show....and to the 2007 alumni who were there....I WISH YOU WERE HERE....sorry to quote Pink Floyd, but you know what I mean......I love you guys (as everyone here does)........

VK is a family. Period.

March VK. It is YOUR life experience.

Congrats to the corps on the weekend. Let's get stronger.

Peace and love......!!!!

It's OK, Thom. The trumpet is still the soprano voice in the brass choir. You can call it a soprano if you want to. I do.

Garry in Vegas

I actually do still say Contra and Soprano, I was trying to be more current(but mainly just was being a smartA@$)

:tongue:

I actually do still say Contra and Soprano, I was trying to be more current(but mainly just was being a smartA@$)

If you're gonna be an arse, might as well be a smart one!

And for me, these days, I interchange both.

Which irritates both my band kids and Dream. Whatdoyado?

HAHAHA Thom smart a@$???.......NEVER!....Hey Great Job This weekend Thom!

By the way!

happy_birthday_to_you.jpg

Edited by 97glassboy

And for me, these days, I interchange both.

Which irritates both my band kids and Dream. Whatdoyado?

Careful there....without me around, the Dream contras may put that bounty that was on my head to YOU! (Thanks, Wayne Ball!)

Join VK. Because Big Brother loves us. You know he does. He said so to me just the other day.........

Join VK. Because if you don't, people won't like you as much and stuff...... :tongue:

Join VK. Or donate money. Lots of money. I mean, more than McCain wants for alternative energy and stuff. Or more than Obama wants for good profile picture shots and stuff ( do you notice he is always looking into the future which we can't see?????). Or more than you pay in gas. Yeah, that would be good.

Republicans, Democrats, Independents and EVERYONE else votes for VK. (Mostly because it is an election year we will exploit it. Imagine that we have said something that you agree with and are really emotional about. And then go to www.vkyao.org to find out how to donate further......You know you want to. Or you want to march. Either way, you are part of the cool kids......)

Rats. If only I was of age :worthy: ... I would join VK!

Looking forward to seeing your show! :tongue: