Dublin Irish Pub

Tradition really impressed me with their sound. Everybody contributed and, for 18 horns, they had no problems reaching the box. I would like to suggest that Tradition send a mini-corps to DCA because they've got the players for it.

Just wanted to say THANKS for the good words Kevin!

And to let you know that at this point in time, we are planning on taking the full corps to DCA!

We obviously will finish Malaguena between now and then. We have the drill on the field, but with the limited rehearsal we've had, it isn't quite to show quality so that's why the end was odd.

Hopefully we can put out a good showing in Rochester this year.

Michael Lilly

91 Mountain Magic

92 Limited Edition

93-94 Glassmen

98 Cadets

08 Cincinnati Tradition

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words Kevin about the Tradition. We're going to bring a corps to DCA. Everyone here is stoaked. We can already see the fans faces when we put the full show on. It was a good night. And nice to here the Coats took it. I liked the concept of their show. True some visual work needs to be done, but I think they are on their way.

Thanks for the kind words Kevin about the Tradition. We're going to bring a corps to DCA. Everyone here is stoaked. We can already see the fans faces when we put the full show on. It was a good night. And nice to here the Coats took it. I liked the concept of their show. True some visual work needs to be done, but I think they are on their way.

It is real nice to see Tradition grow and I have to say you guys have some great players and energy. Those 18 horns sound much bigger than they are and I was impressed by the percussion, both in warm-up and on the field. I can't comment on the guard because that's my weak area and I tend to focus on what I hear first, but I have no doubt they are meeting or exceeding the standards the rest of the corps has set.

I'll be watching for Tradition in Ra-cha-cha!