.....pssst

OK "Girl".........you better be on your toes, your former Regal instructor is judging the show!!

Dik B

Oh my Heavens . . . . Dick, how the heck are you?????

Oh . . . how fun, we have to talk.

Edited by The Girl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T-minus ten hours and 40 minutes until the Chops bus takes off from Bloomington. The spaghetti is made, the cereal and coffee is boxed up, I just need to pack my suitcase and stop out for some bus-ride refreshments to get the party going.

See y'all in 'Sconnie.

OK "Girl".........you better be on your toes, your former Regal instructor is judging the show!!

Dik B

Hey Dik . . . would you please tell Katie about the gathering at George's on Saturday night?

There's going to be at least 4 prior Regals that she instructed there who would love to visit with her.

Thanks,

Just when you thought it was safe......it's back!!

Kiltiepalooza!!!!

The ultimate drum corps party will be held for all the corps members, staffs, bus drivers, judges, etc involved in the Sound Explosion drum corps show weekend.

This just in...

Entertainment for the evening will include not only the Kiltie Khoir, but also the George's Bar stage debut of "Pit on a Stick, the Musical". :tongue:

Don't miss Kiltiepalooza, cuz if you do, you're gonna hafta hear it from your friends. :tongue:

Fun times! Thanks for the fun, guys. See you all in MN in a few weeks.