FUSION: BASS DRUM NEEDED!

DMCK

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to an unfortunate injury, the Fusion Core Drum and Bugle Corps from Morris County, NJ is searching for a bass drummer. If you're a drummer and would like to play #1 bass drum for a DCA all-age drum and bugle corps, please contact me immediately at fusionprogram@gmail.com.

The Fusion percussion section is making huge strides. We have a large and experienced staff and a great book. We have some hard core drummers that love to have fun and are hungry for drummin'. We are obviously sad to lose our #1 drummer because she was a good member and a part of what made this thing cool, but we simply have to fill that spot.

Money issues? Talk to me. Transportation issues? Talk to me.

If you love to drum and think it would be fun to be a part of something cool, contact me NOW. I want to fill this spot ASAP.

Other openings:

We also have a marimba spot available, as well as a horn line spot or two. We're looking for experienced players in these roles. The book is plenty meaty, and you will be a purple-wearing rock star. Who doesn't want to be a rock star? Seriously.

unfortunatly I can't help you, (already performing, etc...)

but I do want to wish you the best of luck in your percusisonist search. I hope your #1 gets better!

And Good luck to you on the field this year too! Its great to hear that you guys are back for a 2nd season!!!!!

:rolleyes:

ps

I went to college with the Spatz's - they are great people!

Edited by phoenix_aurora

Thank you very much, Heather.

Looks like it's going to work itself out. Thank you for the support and we'll see you in a few weeks.