RIVERSIDE RIVERSIDE RIVERSIDE

Only shaved ice worth speaking of is in Hawaii at Matsumotos :rolleyes: However, I found the water stand.

ahhhh.... Hale'iwa. Go ahead make me homesick for da islands

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I greatly appreciated the shaved ice I had...

But that's the thing, it wasn't shave ice. It wasn't even SHAVED ice. It was GROUND ice. From ice cubes in a bag. For shave ice you need a big a** block of ice and a shaver. Not a bunch of cubes from the Frigidaire and a meat grinder. Shave ice is a gift from the gods. Ground ice is an abomination.

And it was $4.00! I mean, you can get REAL shaveD ice at Bahama Bucks for that! It's way inflated! So, you take the 50 yard line from 06 and you subtract the $4.00 and it's like 4.333 inflation! ((50/6) - 4.00 = 4.333 Always show your work.) So we should subtract 4.33 from all the West Coast scores. Simple.

... and no one was selling sodas (that I could see). You can get flavored water, fruit drinks, coffee drinks but no soda fountain. There was a machine behind the stadium but most of the selection were sold out.

Nancy

BD's open belly button male guard uniforms would look very bad on a guy with the slightest bulge in their gut. Very colorful, but none that will surpass Dream's CG uniforms from 2005, I believe.

2004....sunglasses were needed for more than the sun

2004-40.jpg2004-36.jpg

I'd love to see some photos of the new uniforms. (hint, hint) Saw the hats on the My Space page and have seen the guard Uni's would like to see more. Please.

You can view pictures from VK at the following site

http://picasaweb.google.com/kberia

BTW, I am not a professional!

2004....sunglasses were needed for more than the sun

2004-40.jpg2004-36.jpg

AAIIEEEE!!! MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!!

Thanks a lot, Briggs!! :rolleyes:

One of the saving graces to being on teh podium that year was I could close my eyes when the guard got too close!!

Sam, do you really want to admit that you closed your eyes on the podium in 04.

Ha ha ha

AAIIEEEE!!! MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!!

Thanks a lot, Briggs!! :rolleyes:

One of the saving graces to being on teh podium that year was I could close my eyes when the guard got too close!!