Bluecoats- Adrian

After watching their awesome show on Saturday night in Madison, I heard many people in the stands talking about their favorite Rocky movie- mine was was Rocky 4 only because I saw it on opening night at a midnight movie packed with drunk UW students!

The classic Rocky moment was when he was yelling out Adrian's name and I was thinking it might be a perfect crowd cheer during some point in the show, much like a SCV cheer, I just can't figure out where to put it yet, maybe after the boxer?

I can't make any more shows this year but I'll be watching the showes on the fan network to see if any creative people choose to make this happen.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno about Adrian, she was such a wet blanket, but if they're going to have narration then I #### sure want to hear "If I can change, and you can change... we all can change!"

You guys know the show isn't about rocky, right?

I thought it was about Mike Tyson's Punch Out game.

punchout.jpg

mike-tysons-punch-out-e-prg-0.png

The first notes you hear from the brass was in Rocky, the storyline of a fighter getting beat, training hard, fighting again is from Rocky, and there is a lot of Rocky music in the show, even "Eye of the Tiger"!

If they didn't want this show to be about Rocky they went the wrong way in my opinion. The only thing missing was frozen meat instead of speedbags on the hooks, they could even store the meat in the food truck freezer between shows!

I'm not complaing about the show, I loved it, I'm just saying........................

It's about a fighter, rocky music just so happens to be really good music for fights... was on the waterfront in rocky? the boxer?

If the show was about rocky, there would be rocky somewhere in the title... AND would not be a picture of a random fighter guy as the logo.

Edited by baristeve