Richmond, KY - Drums Across the BLUEgrass

Great review.....thanks! My son is a contra Cavie, and I love to see reviews of their show. I was in Richmond, but I was so busy snapping pictures that I am sure I missed alot. I do know the show is no where near the product you will see at finals. That is a tradition with them. They have a few tricks up their sleeve I'm sure.

Again, thanks so much!!

Great review.....thanks! My son is a contra Cavie, and I love to see reviews of their show. I was in Richmond, but I was so busy snapping pictures that I am sure I missed alot. I do know the show is no where near the product you will see at finals. That is a tradition with them. They have a few tricks up their sleeve I'm sure.

Again, thanks so much!!

Congratulations on being a drum corps parent......and for so many seasons! I hope to be one of those myself in about 14-15 years!

Having been a Colts driver in the 1990's, I appreciate the kind words you always have for that organization as well!

Thanks for the review on Cincinnati Tradition. We're trying to keep the corps alive. If only we had more members, we'd be going to Rochester as a small Class A corps. By the looks of things, we might have to wait awhile for that to happen.