Vanguard Yell

The staff is still tweaking the ending of show.

They want it near the end of the show and don't want it during a specific rifle toss in the opener where they fear people might prematurely place it.

...hope to see some of you at the Stanford show this Saturday!

The staff is still tweaking the ending of show.

They want it near the end of the show and don't want it during a specific rifle toss in the opener where they fear people might prematurely place it.

...hope to see some of you at the Stanford show this Saturday!

I figured they would tweak the end of the show so there would be a place for the yell.

Nothing like adding a gimmick to the show! Go SCV.

Ftr, I love SCV. I just find it funny that noone calls this a gimmick.

They want it near the end of the show

:thumbup: Kind of hard to put it near the end of the show, when all people have seen online is an 8 minute show as of last week. :smile:

So is at the end of the 8 min. show, or the end of the real show? Is there a complete show yet? I really don't know.

I don't know what you are talking about. Plenty of corps have used 4-8 counts of silence before a big hit in their closer. :thumbup:

:thumbup: Kind of hard to put it near the end of the show, when all people have seen online is an 8 minute show as of last week. :smile:

So is at the end of the 8 min. show, or the end of the real show? Is there a complete show yet? I really don't know.

Well...

I would really have to take a big guess and say... toward the end of the "real show".

I personally, don't watch the clips.

Stanford is a BIG show for both BD and SCV ... shows should be complete... but as we all know, will look different by Indi.

I don't think it's a gimmick... merely a continuance of a fan-started tradition. And yes, GO SCV!

I don't think it's a gimmick... merely a continuance of a fan-started tradition. And yes, GO SCV!

Yeah... Key didn't start writing it into the show until 2004 because the fans kept yelling it in places where he actually wanted to use silence as an effect. So since he knew the fans were going to yell it anyway he figured he might as well make sure it fits in terms of effect.

So...you're also calling the "SUTA" yell a gimmick.

I should smack you.

=P