Vista, CA

i say SCV is Caltech or CalPoly. that way i can still root for them. i'll never root for Stanford.

(son of two Cal grads, also two Cal Aunts, and hopes to go to Cal for grad school... :winky: )

omg BIAS!! BIASSSSS!!!!!!

:thumbup:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw SCV and BD at riverside then San Diego the next weekend.

SCV's show improved a lot in that one week. The closer will be cleaned and all will be good for them. Holy Crap that drum line and pit (so many cool sounds) are playing. I got many chills during the show.

Devils are always good. In my opinion the sash on the uniform is trying to cause a optical illusion because of the white stripe on the pants. The drumset/battery break is cool and has alot of potential but feels very awkward. Im still waiting for absurdity.

It seems to me that you aren't sure yourself of last years win. If your going to give an idea of what went down, great, but please stick to the show, not last year in summation. By the way, does BD use illegal voice modifications this year?

Wow, incredibly unnecessary.

Way to be mature.

Thank you for your review! Although I disagree with you on some parts, I agree with you on others. Also, everyone has their own opinions which is great because if everyone was the same, it'd be pretty boring. And to anyone who said that you were douchey in your review, I will have to disagree completely.

Thanks for the review - don't let the haters pull you down!

Nice review hboyce!

You'll find that regardless of what you say, people look at where you marched and will try to knock you down, particularly if you didn't like somebody elses favorite corps. You'll find that all of the flak you see on DCP typically comes from the same 10-15 people. In one ear out the other. The crowd response dictates the reality. Review responses are just the result of some kid or bent out of shape parent, alumni, or fan pushing buttons on a piece of plastic in a dimly lit room in the basement.

Rob

BD Alumn