West Coast Web-Cast

The first corps does not go on until 6:30 PST...in other words, we folks here on the right coast have to wait until 9:30 EST. The web cast should be up about 8:30.

Actually, the first corps steps off at 7 PST, so that is 10 EST! Like I said, this will be a LATE webcast.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On sale: Saturday, July, 5 - 3:00 PM CST

All tickets will be held at will call beginning on: 6/23/2008 - 9:00 AM CST

Last date to buy tickets online or by phone: 7/01/2008 - 11:00 AM CST

Box office opens: 3:00 PM

Gates open: 5:00 PM

Start time: 6:30 PM

This is why it's confusing to me. On DCI's page for the show there are three references about purchasing tickets quoted in Central time. Directly under that are three references to the show day. None of the three have a time zone mentioned.

I see what we both did now, we saw the ticket sale time and mistok it for the start time. I'm just as confused, but then again, I am almost an old lady. :thumbup:

Mods feel free to close!

Edited by BACMom

The San Francisco Renegades step off at 7:00 P.M. P.S.T.

I see what we both did now, we saw the ticket sale time and mistok it for the start time. I'm just as confused, but then again, I am almost an old lady. :thumbup:

Mods feel free to close!

It's not just you. I saw all that too - saw the 6:30 pm start time and wondered what time zone? Since the show is in CA, is the time zone Pacific? Or, since the ticket sale times are listed as CST, is the start time of the show in CST? They really need to put time zones on there. They also need to put start times (WITH timezones) on their broadcast schedule.

i was here in san diego and could not find any access all night....so now i thought i would try the "on demand"....clicking on stanford just takes me to event details....so then i thought well even though i have paid for the network live broadcast and have paid for the "on demand" - I will actually try paying for the indivual shows...but again it just takes me to the event details.

Having obvious "button" to access it all is deperately needed....it needs to be clear, obvious, and intuitive. This is the main reason we subscribe. I feel it is a waste at this point. Did they actually broadcast or was it a total failure like some last year?

If you're on the Fan Network page, click on "Drum Corps International" in the drop-down menu and then click on the "On the Field" tab. From there click on "2008"

Hope that helps.

It would totally be nifty if they stopped cutting off BD's show after the drum break in every web recording.

it would be more nifty if BD would get rights to music BEFORE they performed it, lol