Citations

How is their show this year? I have not seen them yet and can't wait. I love corps that base membership on a local basis. And now the only three corps within a 200 mile radius of me are Targets, Citations and Nashua. I have not seen any yet. I hope to in Springfield. How are they all doing?

Citations-- Definitely stronger than last season. Their guard is already quite clean and I would say the strongest section of the corps right now. The horn line isn't terribly strong just yet, but give them some time and they'll be up to par for who their instructors are. The drum line is doing good as well. There was the occasional timing issue with feet and the guard, but overall they'll do just fine this year.

Targets-- They weren't at the Beverly show, so I don't know how they're doing.

Spartans-- I have to admit they were a little bit better than I thought they were going to be. It's clear there has been staff changes and that they are a much younger corps this season opposed to previous seasons. They haven't given up hope and you can see that. There are issues with the feet and the horn line is not very strong. The guard is fairly decent, about how most guards are for this time of the season. The drum line is obviously the strongest section and they are playing that up.