What's with all the homeless people on the 50 yard lines at shows?

????????????????????????????????????

Since when has drum corps EVER had a dress code? How did you even NOTICE?

ALL drum corps people dress like bums!!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

657742110644.jpg

not that difficult. looks really sharp. 99% of the guys i knew on tour had a pair of khaki shorts. your daily new balances or whatever would look fine in the setting given. (cuz the shoes pictured are just plain dorky. lol.) (zomg i passed judgement.)

i'm willing to bet a fair amount of the people here were in a high school marching band. i'm also willing to suggest that those band parents had some sort of matching shirt or color scheme - mine did, anyway. when they're on the field, at shows, moving props/podiums/pit stuff - it looks professional. it's just that simple. it's not about NOT looking like a bum.... it's about looking professional.

i know, i know - if i don't like how it's being done, do something about it - call up a corps or 7, run my own corps with my own sound guy.

no thanks. it doesn't bother me THAT much. but i'm still allowed to voice opinions and, yes, pass judgement. i think the outfits i've seen on some of the sound board operators has been unprofessional.

Edited by BariEuph

????????????????????????????????????

Since when has drum corps EVER had a dress code? How did you even NOTICE?

ALL drum corps people dress like bums!!!!

Umm, don't the corps members have and do wear uniforms?

I haven't noticed any sound board people, but I have always noticed how staffers tend to dress "casually" at best for a lot of shows (except for Finals night). A "uniform" look (corps shirt/polo shirt and khakis) might be a nice touch of professionalism.

I think you may be onto something. But do you have one with the logo of a large, Japanese, motorcycle and musical instrument manufacturer? Why limit your advertising to the bass drum heads?

Oh, the possibilities!

Who might advertise in addition to instrument manufacturers?

Umm, don't the corps members have and do wear uniforms?

Gee thanks, Captain Obvious.

I'm NOT talking about ON THE FIELD PERFORMING MEMBERS. Are you kidding me??????