Uniform.

I was wondering were I could go to easily and quickly design my corp uniform.

I wondering it there is some place with a small about uniform designs and you just have to fill in the colors.

I want something like what SMOs has for all their corps.

you can try demoulin's u-design, that's what i use.

I wondering it there is some place with a small about uniform designs and you just have to fill in the colors.

Well I'm not sure if he'd send you the template, but PRSop2000 did all of SMO's as part of his 8two5 Productions. His thread can be found here.

Well I'm not sure if he'd send you the template, but PRSop2000 did all of SMO's as part of his 8two5 Productions. His thread can be found here.

8two5 does absolutely awesome work. I just had him design two uniforms for me for my ensembles on FMB, and I'll probably ask him to update Glory of Polaris and Glory of Eden's uniforms--along with creating uniforms for my new D-III corps--for Season XI.

If you're looking for something like the SMO uni's you'll have to send us a formal request on 8two5.com and we'll work something out schedule wise. I won't be releasing my source files to the public, sorry.

DeMoulin has a Uniform builder but it's final result isn't too impressive at all... it can be found here