2008 DCI Show Reviews

Thanks! The benefit of living in Indianapolis is also the curse of not seeing a live show until the end. Nice to know what to expect when I see it, know what to look for. Also nice to know what everyone is talking about when they discuss aspects of the show!

I'm feeling ya a little bit, too. Sure, we've got more media options than ever before, but you never know how a show is going to impact you until you see it live.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've begun writing detailed reviews of this years DCI shows, starting with the Blue Devils and working my way through every corps I have been able to see and/or listen to. Today's review is of BD. Tomorrow will be Cavaliers.

http://boxcenterblog.blogspot.com/2008/07/...how-review.html

You do a good job with these reviews you are a good person. i would like your opinion on Boston content and complexity of movement while playing along with their show design unbiased. thanks a old timer.

You do a good job with these reviews you are a good person. i would like your opinion on Boston content and complexity of movement while playing along with their show design unbiased. thanks a old timer.

I will do my best. i will say that I really enjoy Boston's show and think this is one of the best they've performed since breaking into Finals back in 1999.

At least you get to see completed and fine tuned shows for the next decade....it took 35 years for it to happen in California...

Can I get an AMEN??? :thumbup:

I loved the interview you had with the Abbot Family. The best part was the 8 year old. :thumbup: Please do not wait another 4 months to make another pod cast. I missed them

Y'know, I still have that '73 US Open CD you sent me...I sense a show topic.

2008 Phantom Regiment review is now up on the Box Center Blog:

http://boxcenterblog.blogspot.com/2008/07/...how-review.html