"Sounds on the Susquehanna"

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am going to miss my home show... I haven't missed an Endicott show in at least 10 years and then some... I hope everyone has fun at Endicott. I miss being able to wake up and only have to drive 30 minutes tops to go to rehearsal and the show and get to go home afterwards as opposed to driving hours to get to my destination. But instead of being there, I will be here in Camp Lejeune settling into my new unit... Man I am going to miss it... Please someone e-mail me or hit me up on facebook or myspace and let me know how it went!!! :ph34r:

Edited by Skydrummer9

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnstown, NY 1998

Hurricanes - 75.7

Grenadiers - 73.6

Crusaders - 66.9

Generations - 58.2

Chieftans - 56.3

Les Dynamique - 53.6

Actually 2006

Arnold, MD

Hurricanes- 79.725

CorpsVets - 79.413

Music City Legend- 70.125

Sunrisers- 69.075

Skyliners- 69.050

It was in the middle of a hurricanes, but they did it and played their hearts out to anyone who watched

well i, for one, hope that the Hurcs can go out there and do it at Susquehanna!!

GO HURCS!!!!!

Can't wait!

Tomorrow is the day! Always nice to not have to travel 200 miles to a show :ph34r:

I finally checked into my unit and settled into the barracks... ready to recieve play by play action of endicott!!! best of luck to all performing and to all those watching, I hope you are entertained and get your money's worth!!! WOO HOO I hope it is a good weekend... Keep me posted...

The Brigs would like to thank Dave Baker, Randy May, and the fine folks at Union Endicott High School for a well run show. Even with the weather.....the fans stayed on to enjoy some great drum corps!!

Our congratulations go out to the Hurricanes on their victory, as well as to the Grenadiers for their return to the field!

Plenty more excitement to come this season for sure!