RAMD?

This is something ive heard about many times on dcp but dont know much about, so... what was it? Ive tried to look it up but haven't found much. Just a young curious drum corps fan here so i figured id ask.

It's a usenet group

Rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

Stay away!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its about 10-15 people who hate George Hopkins having the same series dialogue over and over.

A couple of cool people on there though.

I sometimes cruise in to kill time but only after ive been on DCP for awhile..lol

Tony

• Haha 1

RAMD This is the page on Google Groups. You can also access it through any newsreader if you can find an ISP that still supports usenet groups.

Just don't expect the discussions to stay as "clean" as they do on DCP! RAMD can be allot of fun if you are not too easily offended!

Edited by BigSnareline

This is something ive heard about many times on dcp but dont know much about, so... what was it? Ive tried to look it up but haven't found much. Just a young curious drum corps fan here so i figured id ask.

Don't go there unless you're close to a working shower and you've got plenty of soap and a change of clothes.

Don't go there unless you're close to a working shower and you've got plenty of soap and a change of clothes.

Prudent advice for any sewage disposal system...

You might be "old school internet" if this question makes you feel old :thumbup:

If I was a sewage disposal system, I'd be offended at that comparison.

• Haha 1

Went there and read one article from a guy that offered to name his next son after Hoppy if he would agree to do West Side story next year without narration. Not planning on going back for more, but that is pretty funny. I can tell that the first response to the OP was pretty much right on. Just another place to bash.

Went there and read one article from a guy that offered to name his next son after Hoppy if he would agree to do West Side story next year without narration. Not planning on going back for more, but that is pretty funny. I can tell that the first response to the OP was pretty much right on. Just another place to bash.

and then I immediately see the same here on DCP. So, the above is not news. sorry.