RAMD?

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Sharon was a chicken ####. I approached her in 1999 at DCA  about her bull 💩and she was all hubulla hubulla hubulla.  Avoided me like a bad rash all weekend.  The key is to call the internet warriors out in real life.  They usually recoil and return to their corner. . 

I noticed she got really nasty over the weekends. Wonder if she worked Mon-Fri and weekend she had nothing to do and sat around feeling sorry for herself so took it out on others. And possibly had a few or more while reminiscing. 
Didn’t last too long on here either..:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I noticed she got really nasty over the weekends. Wonder if she worked Mon-Fri and weekend she had nothing to do and sat around feeling sorry for herself so took it out on others. And possibly had a few or more while reminiscing. 
Didn’t last too long on here either..:

Lol drunk typing. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Lol drunk typing. 

Couldn’t remember if her “typing proficiency” went down or not. Think she was the one saying Jeff and I were the same person. 🤯

Just too many Al Bundy (Married With Children) types out there thinking their glory years were high school (or drum corps) and that’s all they want to think about.

Annnnnd your smiley icon gave me over 5000 reputation responses…

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Memory sucks as you get older so checked… my first post 3/2003 and last 9/2008. So only 5 1/2 years and seems longer. And seeing so much mental health needed from so many…. Well past the trolling stage for some. 
Oh well if it wasn’t for RAMD I wouldn’t have found out about a local exhibition… which led to joining a corps (former corps rival 🙄)…. Which led to 8 years of the parade/standstill world…. So not all bad.

I initially read that as 'I wouldn’t have found out about a local exhibitionist'.  😎

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Sharon was a chicken ####. I approached her in 1999 at DCA  about her bull 💩and she was all hubulla hubulla hubulla.  Avoided me like a bad rash all weekend.  The key is to call the internet warriors out in real life.  They usually recoil and return to their corner. . 

Wearing a kilt w/ a bad rash could have both advantages & disadvantages

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Yes to all of the above.  The families of people.   Even their children.

They seem to like her on the Facebook Kilties alumni page and the Museum of a drum and bugle corps page however.  Like I said, most drum corps people have short memories.  Not me.  

I didn't even notice on Museum of Drum and Bugle Corps page; thanks for warning me

57 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I initially read that as 'I wouldn’t have found out about a local exhibitionist'.  😎

Welllll GH was there 😬

• Haha 4

On 10/30/2021 at 8:43 AM, Terri Schehr said:

i did that with the other one the last year DCA was in Scranton.

I remember at an indoor show someone from RAMD wanted to find me and kick my "butt." I told the person I am here and I'll wait. I was available after the show and he (I forgot who he was) never showed. I was by myself too since a crowd would scare him away! Now back then I was 296 pounds and still fast!