RAMD?

There was a good DCI group on Compuserve in 1993, which is when I signed up for Compuserve.  Lots of big names there.

I would suggest that anyone who doesn't know what Compuserve was, are dead to me.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, troopers1 said:

There was a good DCI group on Compuserve in 1993, which is when I signed up for Compuserve.  Lots of big names there.

I would suggest that anyone who doesn't know what Compuserve was, are dead to me.

I was on Compuserve back then 94ish. It was live. You on there playing megawars III also? 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Continental said:

I don't remember it being private.

Drum Corps Planet | Facebook

Lol can’t see it and doesn’t tell you name of the group. And I thought my job worried about information security. 😆

1 hour ago, troopers1 said:

Lol didn’t get internet access at home until 1997. Kicker is I worked IT but that wasn’t network or PCs…. (Unix and databases)

2 hours ago, troopers1 said:

I tell my tech classes all the time that when I started out, we used to bring all of our Apple 2 Plus's down to the local airport conference room (only place in town with enough phone lines) and talk to each other through the magic BBS's (bulletin board systems.) I guess that makes me old in computer years.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Lol can’t see it and doesn’t tell you name of the group. And I thought my job worried about information security. 😆

"Secret Squirrel Drum Corps stuff.....nothing to see here...move along please sir.."

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

"Secret Squirrel Drum Corps stuff.....nothing to see here...move along please sir.."

Hey I’m the one old enough to get that reference…. And I ain’t Morocco Mole 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1