RAMD?

As one of handful of people who was around when RAMD started in the early 90s, I do feel old. It was great when it started, but got out of control quickly.

And I can't believe we're on the third page of RAMD discussion and nobody has brought up Catherine Burr?

EDIT: I see in the other RAMD discussion, Catherine we mentioned in the second post!

You might be "old school internet" if this question makes you feel old :thumbup:
Edited by combia1

RAMD is the internet digital equivalent of the undead walking the earth.

Stay away at all costs.

P.S. Is "She Who Must Not Be Named" still there, or did she finally heed my advice about having a few drinks then driving home?

RAMD is the internet digital equivalent of the undead walking the earth.

Stay away at all costs.

P.S. Is "She Who Must Not Be Named" still there, or did she finally heed my advice about having a few drinks then driving home?

If she is she is lurking. No posts from her since late 2007.

And I can't believe we're on the third page of RAMD discussion and nobody has brought up Catherine Burr?

EDIT: I see in the other RAMD discussion, Catherine we mentioned in the second post!

Careful, if you say her name three times she appears at your next drum corps show. :thumbup:

Edited by hostrauser

I was trying to explain notabando to my boyfriend.

I even tried to google some of his old "ooooooookkk" posts.

Funny, most of the people responding here used to be RAMD regulars, myself included.

The main reason we have DCP now is becuse of one, err, woman, and a couple other assorted idiots who really weren't much more than irritating amusment compared to her.

Regards,

John

Interesting, just took my first look at RAMD in a month or so and see actual thread names dealing with Durm Corps. Then I open a few and see the usual crap back and forth from people who probably never saw a corps show in their life. :thumbup:

Now that you mention it Rich, haven't seen any you know who posts in quite a while and either my search engine really sucks or she hasn't posted in months. Thought she started to slow down when the non-DC pukes took over but I quit following RAMD about then. Edit: Nancy answered that while I was posting.

Sad part is I had a distant family member who sounded like CB every now and then. (Maybe that's why her posts didn't bother me so much as I was numb to it.) I'll just say the relatives problems might have given me a little insight into CBs ramblings. :smile:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Hello! My name is Ryan.

Hello Ryan.

And I used to be hooked on RAMD!

That's ok Ryan.

Then, I got hooked on WOP and DCP, and now I'm on TB2K and GLP and TOL.

You're weird Ryan.

Hello. My name is Ryan. I've got problems.

Ya know...RAMD used to be fun. Actually I made a lot of friends (VKGarry to name one off the top of my head...Alan Armstrong too if I'm not mistaken, etc, etc) up there and then took the dive into Dixon's playground, and I sort of never looked back. OK OK OK...that's not true. I have looked back, but it's sort of like looking at scene of an accident and you cringe when you see what's laying on the side of the road. There's only so much I can take of Burr, that crazy ex-VK guy, and some dude who was a professor somewhere. GAG!!! Sorry...that was an involuntary gag.