Will Blue Knights or Boston beat Bluecoats by finals?

Will BK or Boston beat Bluecoats by finals?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Will BK or Boston beat Bluecoats by finals?

• no way!...not even in same league!
    • BK will beat them
    • boston will beat them
    • Both BK and Boston will beat them
    • BK may beat them
    • Boston may beat them
    • This poll is stupid and who cares anyway.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be the best Boston since 2000. Bloo is very talented, but the design may hold them back a little. If both corps are super-clean, Bloo wins.

BENSON WHAT YOU DOING HERE! LOL

Wait a minute.... This isn't the bar?!?

I'd love to see both corps compete hard core with SCV and Bluecoats. To me I don't know that it will happen, but I see BK's design as the one when cleaned up that could do it. Both BAC and BK seem quite a bit more ensemble vis dirtier than Bluecoats, but time will tell. I am curious to see SCV again because based off my viewing of them in Denver I believe they could be competing for the 7 slot come finals night. Just a hunch. BAC and BK against SCV I give more of a chance, but just like in all predictions that may not pan either. We'll see.

WP

BK '97 '98

I don't think bluecoats show ( knockout) is that strong so anything can happen. I loved BLUUUS show last year(criminal) was the best show they did in years!! :ph34r:

Edited by vodoo sweet

Could be the best Boston since 2000. Bloo is very talented, but the design may hold them back a little. If both corps are super-clean, Bloo wins.

I think you may be right....bloo in this scenario would probably get the nod...

After Orlando, I personally thought the spread between BAC and BC should have been closer...I believe Boston has more then a glimmer of hope in beating the Bluecoats. The most important thing, is that Boston doesnt peak too early. Boston has almost consistently peaked a bit shy of finals these past seasons. I personally am pulling for Boston, but we'll see.

After Orlando, I personally thought the spread between BAC and BC should have been closer...I believe Boston has more then a glimmer of hope in beating the Bluecoats. The most important thing, is that Boston doesnt peak too early. Boston has almost consistently peaked a bit shy of finals these past seasons. I personally am pulling for Boston, but we'll see.

No they haven't

What does that even mean?

Well that's true...... but Boston is in the same boat..

that's a pretty big boat you're describing there if it stretches from 86.65 to 82.45 (per tonight's scores)

I think the Saturday Night Surprise in Bloomington could be Bluecoats popping the cadets for 5th place.