San Antonio Review

Youch! Sounds like you need to lay off the extreme sports :)...I almost missed marching star cuz I thought I'd be a bad azz and do a 14 mile march on a bum ankle 3 weeks before move in...whole milk is the key ;)

Relive the "real" drum corps experience. Join us

Edited by maestrogfd

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't see the point of a review like this, then don't read it and/or don't be a b#tch about it.

I think I do a pretty decent job of keeping most things positive, unlike many other reviewers - including the reviewer that reviewed my review.

Since this is a question of whether or not I stand up for one corps and bash another, literally every corps but one had something positive said about them and most all had negatives as well. I'm not here to spread my bias (FYI - I think the Bluecoats performances I've seen have been pretty disappointing up until this point. I'm not afraid to go out on a limb and say that.) or encourage bashing anyone. I didn't say anything to discredit any corps or its members as you did, SopMaster. Take a step back and look at who ACTUALLY did that. Hint: read your comments.

So you don't like my thoughts. At least I can maintain my class.

Sorry to those who can't!

One of the best responses I've seen. Writing a review is not easy, especially online. What we mean sometimes does not come across well as people take it as slander, when it is not meant that way. It is the same thing that happens when trying to solve a dispute by e-mail. Many times you can not portray emotion trough the computer screen and often it gets misread. But, that's something we face by putting ourselves out there and writing reviews. I think your review was fantastic by the way, and if I could offer one suggestion it would be to use a lot of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It enrages people like you can't believe!!!!! :tongue:

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98