New People

Thanks Tony! I can't wait for the summer. I hope you enjoy the show!

Lookin' forward to seeing the Madison Scouts this season! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to join when I'm older i think im going to be in either Santa Clara or Glassmen

I'm a percussion player

i play every thing bells, snare, base, ect.

I'm Wayne Fords daughter

he played for Reilly Raidors

and Sun Risers

and was a in the Glassmen booster club

:soapbox::mad:

• 4 weeks later...
Just a place for people to post about their background with drum corps. i am curious who all visits this forum

Hi, I'm new here but "old" as far as drum corps go. I marched with the Haddon Heights/Pennsuaken NJ Vagabonds from 1959-1964. I recently joined the Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights Alumni Corps after 45 years away from drum corps. It was the smartest thing I've done in many years. It's great to be back with drum corps.

Bill Lewis

I've been a long time lurker here and only recently registered. I marched two corps - San Jose Raiders and Sacramento Freelancers back in the early 1980s. Great people, great stories, lots of memories.

Scott

Hi, I'm new here but "old" as far as drum corps go. I marched with the Haddon Heights/Pennsuaken NJ Vagabonds from 1959-1964. I recently joined the Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights Alumni Corps after 45 years away from drum corps. It was the smartest thing I've done in many years. It's great to be back with drum corps.

Bill Lewis

• 1 month later...

For the 2009 season, I'm going into my 8th and final year with the Citatiosn. My sister marched with Phoenix from Waltham, MA. (they are no longer around) during the '90s ('94-'97), and then marched with the Boston Crusaders in '99 (the first they EVER made finals, and I was there for that!). My parent also marched buring the '70s (I think) with the Pembroke Imperials.

:thumbs-up:

• 1 month later...

heyyy! I'm new here as well xD I only looked at forum topics but now I am starting to respond to the topics as well xD

I currently have NO drum corps experience. I'm just a big fan of drum corps and I watched my first drum corps show on the year 2006. I watch ONE drum corps show every year (Corps at the Crest Mt. Sac Walnut) and unfortunately, it is very early in the season, so I never get to see the end result of a show in person (usually on the site I'm never suppose to mention).

I'm a high school student currently in our marching band (rowland raider regiment) and I hope to audition for Pacific Crest in the incoming years (baritone or euphonium).

XD

Edited by chris banas

Hello, all...

first post -

Marched with :

S.S.F. Conquistadors 1971-1975

Concord Blue Devils 1976-1978

Played snare.

That's actually quite a resume!

Especially cause they didn't make you play those North (?) Quads (toms?)

I'm going to join when I'm older i think im going to be in either Santa Clara or Glassmen

I'm a percussion player

i play every thing bells, snare, base, ect.

I'm Wayne Fords daughter

he played for Reilly Raidors

and Sun Risers

and was a in the Glassmen booster club

:tongue::ph34r:

Wayne Ford - great Sunriser!

• 2 months later...

Now a Dutchboy vet 09 :innocent:

I started drumming nine years ago and I'm in WGI but I play baritone in drum corps =P

My first favorite corps was BD and i was 11 when i first saw a DCI show but i didn't start corps until i was 17.

I want to introduce drum corps to the high school musicians around me and if anyone knows good ways to go about that, message me for sure =]