Can Phantom win?

Phantom can win but they won't. BD will win with a 98.90, and Phantom will get 2nd with a 98.80 adding to their unfortunate string of never quite getting by BD to win Finals. That would be a perfect end to this years season.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question to anyone who was atlanta

was the "I am spartacus" think mic'd??? It wasnt when I saw it but i just saw a clip on 'some website' and it sounded like when one person shouts it, its really loud, mic'd????

i hope not :(

Yes, there is a microphone. If there wasn't, it could not be recorded.

Now , if you mean was it amplified, I do not believe that the Regiment uses amplification.

The guy was probably just close to the recording mic. Same as when someone earlier asked about the chains being prominent in a recording.

Yes, there is a microphone. If there wasn't, it could not be recorded.

Now , if you mean was it amplified, I do not believe that the Regiment uses amplification.

The guy was probably just close to the recording mic. Same as when someone earlier asked about the chains being prominent in a recording.

oh you know what I mean, lol

I think the pit has chains as well, which are amped. could be wrong. I just hope they don't amp the voice

Edited by general_tso_chicken53

I would love top see them win. PR's show just seems like the real deal.

I don't think Phantom can catch BD, but after last night I can really see them pushing Cavies out of the way.

My revised top 5 predictions for finals:

1) BD

2) Phantom

3) Cavies

4) Crown

5) Cadets

oh you know what I mean, lol

I think the pit has chains as well, which are amped. could be wrong. I just hope they don't amp the voice

if you watch the guy playing timpani, he's rustling around some chains before the show starts.

So shoot me ,but I think the Cavaliers have a good shot as PR.The Cavaliers brass will improve and I think the Cavaliers overall GE will beat PR.

No need for gunplay. I agree that they have as good a shot.

It isn't my favourite Cavaliers show of the last decade, but it's sitting in 2nd place right now with some cleaning to do....I'd say they have a better shot at the title than Regiment does.

I don't think Phantom can catch BD, but after last night I can really see them pushing Cavies out of the way.

My revised top 5 predictions for finals:

1) BD

2) Phantom

3) Cavies

4) Crown

5) Cadets

So you can really see them pushing the Cavs aside on the night where the Cavs opened up the gap between themselves and Phantom...?