Scarlett O'Hara's

Phantoms early start does indeed efect their scores. They would be over a point on Crown and probably over Cavies at this point. No way Phantom was 3rd in brass. BD gets the benefit of a late start on brass scores. Just think of what the spread would be if phantom started just before BD especially in percussion.

BD would probably still be winning but the gap will be closer.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you see Charlie Chaplin out there? Thats in the show too!

Don't forget the part where a crazed juggler attacks a lounge pianist playing a LeGrand ballad with a machete, splattering his blood all over the Francis Bacon painting on the wall.

Absurd x max...

It's the 5th in marching for Phantom that has me scratching my head.

i know things happen...but c'mon....BC color guard is not an 11th place CG.. they are better than last year....Obviously some tenths to be gained in that caption come finals week

well debbie torch'ya' thought they were a 12th place guard, b/c that's where she put them....though the bluecoats were only .1 ahead in 11th place. :laughing:

Only if we get to fire Clarke Williams. Time for him to retire, based on the GE Vis numbers. One judge 8th, the other a distant 12th????????? :laughing:

I just saw that one... in a caption blue stars won the morning show in.

I see Phantom bumping Cavs and Cadets bumping Crown by finals.

Just in from the show and I have to agree with Wadep66. This was the only show I get to see this season and I couldn't believe PR!!! They never stopped moving.

It's going to be very tight for the top 5 again this year. :laughing:

Okay, my $.03 ('cause of inflation)

Blue Stars are rocking my world ... Wonderful show, terrific performance. These kids are going places.

Santa Clara - Seemed like they were having a bad night. They've performed the show better previously ... They left their feet on the bus or something.

Cadets - Narrative change a total bust (see my separate thread.) Show is going nowhere, which is kind of sad 'cause they've obviously got a great corps.

Phantom - I thought they took it up a level tonight. Great performance, and I'd really like to see them pop into 2nd place at Finals.

Bluecoats - Seemed like they were off their game ... Where there a lot of changes this week? Something just didn't seem right.

Cavies - I just don't like the show.

Devils - I just don't get the show ... But they are absofrigginlutely magnificent at performing it.

So we're popping 94 with two weeks of Mr. Inflateo's magic yet to happen ... Are we looking at a 99 at Finals? Nobody should be that good!