Scarlett O'Hara's

Just in from the show and I have to agree with Wadep66. This was the only show I get to see this season and I couldn't believe PR!!! They never stopped moving.

It's going to be very tight for the top 5 again this year. :laughing:

again...

last year at this time, the top 7 were only two away from each other (like bd was 89, bloo was 87...)

not as close for finals but it was still tight.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluecoats - Seemed like they were off their game ... Where there a lot of changes this week? Something just didn't seem right.

Devils - I just don't get the show ... But they are absofrigginlutely magnificent at performing it.

yes there were tons...

and agreed.

Ok my thoughts on the night show...

Crossmen - Good to see them back in the top 12 at the moment. This year's show is a good vehicle for them.

Glassmen - A very comic relief show, with some powerful impacts. Def not the "boring" Glassmen from the 90's. :) I really like the show.

Boston - I love this show. Needs some cleaning and tightening, but I love it. It is "out there" and different, but in a good way.

Blue Stars - This show bored me to tears - twice today. Although the night show had a little more "life" to it. I just can not for the life of me, get into this show.

Blue Knights - Weird show...it finished and I felt like I had just returned from the twilight zone. They are playing the snot out of it though.

SCV - Good show, nothing overly rememberable but I remember thinking it was a good show. oh yeah, I do remember something...Great cymbal line.

Bluecoats - Another good show, with lots of emotion. But, it seemed to be off a tad bit tonight, not sure what it was.

Cadets - painful? uneasy? I am not really sure how I felt about this show. And from the looks of things when it was finished hardly anybody around me did either. It was like everyone was kind of numb. Seriously, it is was the weirdest reaction I have seen at a Drum Corps show in 18 years. The kids are playing the snow out of the show, but the vehicle is not on par. They need to lose the smiley face at the very end. If they had ended with the last big push, with the crazy drill and brass parts, it would have been awesome!

Crown - A personal fav of mine. I love the musical book this year. I just love this show! It is like a really good dessert you have not had in awhile.

Phantom - WOW! That is all I could say after this show (and many times during their show). So much emotion. The word that came to mind for me for this show..."magical"

Cavies - They pulled out some new little tricks tonight since the last time I had seen them. They just never stop...when you think they are going to slow down or stop they keep going and speed up. Their show is just so full of "moments". Great show.

Blue Devils - This show really is absurd! It is an A.D.D. person's dream, so I thoroughly enjoyed it! They are rockin and selling this show and the crowd is eating it up. Good stuff. This show was designed "outside the box".

I really thought Phantom might have pushed up to second tonight. They rocked the house. But, I knew it was going to be tight between the Cavies and Phantom...just like old times. And I don't think Crown is rolling over and playing dead either.

Good stuff all around. I liked all the afternoon shows too. Madison is making their move and are pushing strong. It is going to be an interesting ride over the next couple of weeks.

:laughing:

:worthy:

so this thread has had a lot of hits for being up less than 48hours, impressive...

:worthy:

Wow ...look at PR's spread in percussion!

Back from Batman the Dark Knight good but way to long, kinda like a Cavies show., just in time for recaps. Let me guess BD won… what new? I hope to G** that Phantom takes high drums this year. They are so clean and don't get me started on their musicality. Wow.

i know things happen...but c'mon....BC color guard is not an 11th place CG.. they are better than last year....Obviously some tenths to be gained in that caption come finals week

No they are not better then last year. More fun? ? ? I viewed the show and spoke to two judges.......... we were all on the same page. They are not very good. Should I not say that? I don't want to hurt the BC fans but we could PM each other if anyone wants to talk about it........ I have a strong view on this topic. I only want the best for EVERY guard out there~ Good luck to BC the rest of the season! There is always more time to become great at your show~

I still wish troopers had grey pants

Bring back Spats :laughing: