Scarlett O'Hara's

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Corps will catch up.

Regiment has potential. Cavs look like they're on a downward slide and the rest of the pack are either plateaued or too far back.

But hey...I'm watching the show through the same crappy pixellated window as everyone else, so what the **** do I know?

I am very happy for the BD win and I am not particularly a Phan . . . but I felt like they clearly had the better show tonight in most respects. Phantom needs to bring their colorguard up to the level of the rest of the corps. First, you can't see them because their uniforms (sweet though they may be) blend into the field. Second, they are dramatically superior to every other guard in DCI, but they do not achieve on a level high enough for a ring at this point.

After what I saw tonight, I think that is too bad. They are otherwise so awesome this year!

About 3/4 of a point better than Rosemont? Yeah, they are right now. Whether they will be in a week or two is another question.

I dunno, BD is just kinda there.... Clean, yes, but not that exciting... Maybe it's the SCV in me, but I don't see how they are scoring GE anymore... seriously. I thought I did once upon a time, but now? Not so much. To me, Phantom should be winning GE by lots.