• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ya there is still that and by over a point still

Problem is...

It isn't like DCI's website ignored the Blue Devils...they very clearly mentioned that the Devils were still undefeated and had won 17 straight (did no one read the story?). It just seemed a little like piling on.

I get it. There have been a few vocal fanboys out and about this morning...if you're a fan of the corps that is for all intents and purposes the 2008 Champion-to-be-crowned, I can understand why it would get annoying. But let them have their fun...sadly, I think that will be dashed either tonight or in Bloomington (it won't matter to me....I will still enjoy the heck out of this show).

Besides....I am "retiring" from DCP on Sunday night, and I want to see if I can hit 1500 posts before I move to Athens. :laughing:

oh ya there is still that and by over a point still

Phantom Regiment was 1.2 down to Cavaliers at San Antonio a week ago and 2.6 down to the Blue Devils

Phantom Regiment was 0.075 down to Cavaliers last night at Murfeesboro and 1.275 down the Blue Devils.

And there is still 2 weeks left until finals! I'm not sayin' but I'm sayin'...

And yes, I am a Phantom Regiment honk/homer/phan. I would love to see them win, but if they don't they still put on one hell of a performance.

Does this mean PhantomCrown is our messiah? :worthy:

If PhantomCrown is the living embodiment of all DCP's verbal waste, I would say that they are actually our Golgathan #### Demon. :cool:

Phantom Regiment was 1.2 down to Cavaliers at San Antonio a week ago and 2.6 down to the Blue Devils

Phantom Regiment was 0.075 down to Cavaliers last night at Murfeesboro and 1.275 down the Blue Devils.

And there is still 2 weeks left until finals! I'm not sayin' but I'm sayin'...

lets see i'm no math major but... by finals night they should be at least over 107. 3 ish

haha but seriously, i alreadly posted in a different topic but i think regiment is a legit contender this year and I think the blue team will get number 13 on finals night.

This show strikes me as being much stronger than Faust, which seemed to struggle a lot in the early season and finally came together just in time.

The BD show is phenomenal, and will be REALLY tough to beat, BUT, the thing Phantom has going for them is an emotional storyline (much more so than in Faust). With the way they are playing, that extra bit fire from reaching the audience might be just enough to pull off a surprise the last week.

BD's show has great design and execution, but you don't really bond with the music or characters, There is chance that it might make a difference.