Carolina Crown

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"On the field, from Denver, Colorado... Drum Corps International is Proud to present... The Knights Who Say-- Who Until Recently Said 'Ni!'"

My new school's mascot is the Knights... You guys are really giving me show ideas for next year!!! :tongue:

Instead of panels to cover the front sidelines, you will place...

A SHRUBBERY!!!!

Instead of panels to cover the front sidelines, you will place...

A SHRUBBERY!!!!

And then you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forreeesttt...wiiiiiiiiiiiiiithhh.....A HERRING!!!

*heh* This is kinda like the fencing boards...give one line and you get the rest of the script.

I was at Murfreesboro Friday night and the annoucer introduced Crown and called their program "Knee"? While I enjoyed the music and show, I couldn't quite figure out the Knee thing. I check on Crown's website looking for a program discription but I could not find it.

Anyone in the know? What is Crown's program called and what are they trying to tell us?

Thanks

Actually, I would like to know if there is a site that can "explain" the shows - not just give me the music (although, I really like that corpsreps.com site!). I am an oldie (but a goodie) 40 some year DC member and fan. While I do love Cavies and Phantom this year, I only understood the total stories from a friend (a first timer seeing a show BTW - ) who knows a lot about history and such - he also explained Faust to me after seeing it on the video. I love the Blue Stars not only because I can follow what the heck is going on, but because it is a great show as well. Didn't at all understand Crown, although it is my favorite of the year. Any idea if there is a place that explains them. The corps websites don't really help.

Thanks,

D.

I was at Murfreesboro Friday night and the annoucer introduced Crown and called their program "Knee"? While I enjoyed the music and show, I couldn't quite figure out the Knee thing. I check on Crown's website looking for a program discription but I could not find it.

Anyone in the know? What is Crown's program called and what are they trying to tell us?

Thanks

Knee............. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:smile:

*returns to lurking mode

Edited by hornsarge