Accurate Repertoire Listing for DCI Corps

I'm trying to find an accurate database of repertoires chosen by DCI corps both from the current year and years past. For example (just throwing this out), I'd like to, say, be able to look at what the Blue Devils are playing this year, and see that their selections include, say, the fourth movement of Philip Sparke's Dance Movements. Anyone know of any accurate repertoire listings that could help me out?

corpsreps.com is the place you want to be. Edited by skajerk

Tried Corpsreps.com?

I tried corpsreps.com to check it out. Unfortunately, it was not even able to provide me with the example I threw out in my first post. Does anyone know of a database that is actually accurate?

That's probably going to be your best bet unless you contact each corps directly.

Edited by skajerk

I'm trying to find an accurate database of repertoires chosen by DCI corps both from the current year and years past. For example (just throwing this out), I'd like to, say, be able to look at what the Blue Devils are playing this year, and see that their selections include, say, the fourth movement of Philip Sparke's Dance Movements. Anyone know of any accurate repertoire listings that could help me out?

corpsreps.com is the best place out there. If there's something missing on a particular corps, send them an update, I'm sure whoever is running it would be happy to update it.

Yeah. They'd probably appreciate any help they could get to be as accurate as possible. They also post on here every once in a while.

By and large, they're pretty good with their rep lists, and their score archive is second to none. that can be fun to go find old score stats. (anyone know the Div 1 score record for the blue stars thats going to fall this year?)

I tried corpsreps.com to check it out. Unfortunately, it was not even able to provide me with the example I threw out in my first post. Does anyone know of a database that is actually accurate?

Well, are you searching correctly? I realize it's an archaic interface and looks like it was drawn with MS Paint, but it really is the most outstanding resource available out there for drum corps repertoires (and so much more).

Here is every Blue Devils show since 1971... detailed... even clickable for each piece so you can see who else has played it, as well as certain ones being available directly from Amazon.com. This is exactly what you detailed in your first post, so I don't see the problem.

http://corpsreps.com/corpsreps.cfm?view=co...orpstype=Junior

Enjoy.

Edited by IMcomguy

corpsreps.com is the best place out there. If there's something missing on a particular corps, send them an update, I'm sure whoever is running it would be happy to update it.

not quite...they post simply what the corps' press release says. i know this because i emailed to update the listing from when i marched and that was the response i received.