Graphic Design Work

SassyMama

Many of you know that I do graphic design work. I worked with George and company here at Drum Corps planet to bring you the 9/11 memorial tribute this past September. My son who is aging out this next year with the Cascades is finding that some financial plans that we/he thought were covered, are going to be an issue. I am willing to design graphics, websites, brochures, flyers, whatever in exchange for those funds that it would normally cost; going to sponsor Jared. This past February, I was laid off from my job after 8 1/2 years as commissioned sales counselor at Circuit City. Nationwide over 4,000 employees were laid off that made *over* a certainly hourly average to cut costs. We were the top performers in the company. No one really understands the logic, but be it may....I anticipated having a larger income than unemployment pays, so it is hard for me to pay much more than I already have. Also, Jared thought that he was going to be able to sub-let his apartment for the summer, but those plans fell through also. Right now, we are short about $600 on the tour fees.

So....if you need any graphics designed or know someone who does, then they can get them done in exchange for the sponsorship. I'm not one to usually grovel...but it's the age out year. Some web links to show you some of my work....

Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

Sample 4 On this one....click on Art Gallery....click on artist....type in BluesPadawan (case sensitive)

Thanks!!!