Open Class Quarterfinal Scores

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I hadn't found the ones on the DCI website and I was going crazy. I already am going crazy, I'm in the UK and I won't get to see most results until tomorrow anyways. (And I wont be able to watch most of the webcasts without staying up all night, which makes me sad that I can't get them on demand)

Hey Kusankusho, remember back in the 70's when we had to wait till almost midnight to get the scores from someone that would call you on a rotary dial phone ?? :worthy:

These here computer thingys are a ton better...ya think !! :worthy::worthy:

Edited by Walter

Off the top of my head, Beatrix, Strangnas and Yamato?

Mike

Not sure, but I've read here and elsewhere that Yamato is considered a US corps, compliant with DCI rules and chartered as a California nonprofit.

Thanks for the updates, Mike. This is exciting!! :D

Not sure, but I've read here and elsewhere that Yamato is considered a US corps, compliant with DCI rules and chartered as a California nonprofit.

Yamato is considered a DCI corps, because they follow DCI rules. Strangnas and Beatrix' are international. They are following the DCE rules, and are not in the race for the Open Class Crown. If they are in the top 17, two more DCI corps will go into semi's as well.

GO BEATRIX'!!!!

i guess they started putting them up just after the last time I checked, which was just before I found this thread here.

We can be even more grateful for this forum now...DCI is having trouble formatting the score page (that's happened a lot this season) and getting the scores up. I'll stick here -- nicer folks!