37 members have voted

1. 1. How many do you say?

• Seven
    • Eight
    • Nine
    • Ten
    • Eleven
    • Twelve???

No, DCI drops the scores for the bottom corps to make room at the top. It's not uncommon for the 12th place corps to score 2 pts lower than they did on Semis night. Won't ever happen.

No, DCI drops the scores for the bottom corps to make room at the top. It's not uncommon for the 12th place corps to score 2 pts lower than they did on Semis night. Won't ever happen.

Of course, we did not say they had to break 90 at finals. It could be at any time during the week. They have had nine before, so ten is not out of the question.

Of course, we did not say they had to break 90 at finals. It could be at any time during the week. They have had nine before, so ten is not out of the question.

Oh in that case.....hmm it's possible. Most likely on Quarters night. I don't think 10 though. but that would be cool. I think if you took any of the Top 10 they would easily have scored in the low 90's 5 years ago

if thats true, then what would keep them from increasing the top scores? or having a predetermined winner?

i would still love to see a blind music judge, where they cant see whose on the field, or hear them being introduced. try and keep it as biased free as possible