Phantom's Secret Ending

Tootsie?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, guys, guys. This is old news! The secret ending was already spilled over in the The Official 2008 Phantom Regiment Discussion Thread:

They do the Bottle Dance while playing "Through The Eyes of Love" while marching the Cross to Cross, doing the Cavie step-over WITH the pause as the guard shows the yellow roses on their panties and carries around a guy in a metal ball, while Spartacus disappears in the middle of the Danny Boy rotation and then play their new show consisting of Channel One Suite and Malaguena...

all done at 250 bpm.

nice call back...

I saw their practice yesterday and they had a difficult time cleaning the new bacchanale and "orgy of death" finale.

Oops! Did I say too much?

black unis would be amazing--

I'm going to watch their practice on the day of finals (assuming they have practice that day...)... I'll be in the lot for semis-- should be awesome.

black unis would be amazing--

I'm going to watch their practice on the day of finals (assuming they have practice that day...)... I'll be in the lot for semis-- should be awesome.

I'm not completely sure, but I believe they have closed practices during Finals week. And now that I typed it, I'm even less sure. Can anyone confirm or deny?

i just want them to come out on finals night with black uni's everything will be so clean and i will be going crazy!

agreed and it would look really good with the chainmail gauntlets and all the other Spartacus bling they have going on....

and for those of you saying they'd look small...

STFU, no one cares if they look small... what does it matter? they will still sound the same and look cleaner...