World Class Quarterfinals Discussion Thread

Anyone else notice the guard soloist toward the end of Colts show. It really did not look like she had much on underneath her outfit....

I thought the same thing. . .I was like, oh no. . .it couldn't possibly be, and then BAM there it was again. Maybe she lost her under garments during the 'dangerous' section of their program?!?!? :thumbup:

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to need pics to confirm.

Talkin' about this gal? These are my pix from Sunday's show in Buffalo, but all I noticed was that her dress and flag matched:

colts29.jpg

colts30.jpg

colts31.jpg

colts32.jpg

not cool, what happened to decorum and respect

It was the IU "football team" practicing on another field......

Nice color guard gock block too....

NBC should be broadcasting Finals on Saturday. Forget the Olympics.

Oh that's right...I'd forgotten about that

GO INT, what an impact, what a beautiful ballad, and just look at that drill.

Edited by rifleline14

Very quickly, PR was the only corps to garner a huge standing O in Irvine, CA. The was my first corps show all summer, and my wish of seeing Spartacus again after a 26 year wait (yeah, I'm that old) finally came true. That classic footage of PR's '82 opener sure took me back!

I hope the PR conductor's comments come true: "I only have to take the spear two more times...well; hopefully three..."

Actually, from the stands in Bloomington, lots of drumlines sounded dirty. There is some mad reverb in that stadium off the concrete in the back.

You're telling me!!! :) Those bleachers ring for about a full second after a loud release too.

Blue Devils looked really clean last night and their sound was well controlled.Almost too controlled at times.

I look for them to be either 1st or Second.

As for what other corps is going to round out either the 1st or 2nd Spot?

Its probably going to be Phantom but Cavies are going to give them a run for their money on that.

Talkin' about this gal? These are my pix from Sunday's show in Buffalo, but all I noticed was that her dress and flag matched:

colts29.jpg

colts30.jpg

colts31.jpg

colts32.jpg

I believe that is the one.

GO INT, what an impact, what a beautiful ballad, and just look at that drill.

SHAME on you for the copyright infringment! The arrangers of INT worked very hard at their all-original program, and you should consider the lost royalties for posting such an irresponsible link. Besides, you captured the worst part of their show. 10:17- 14:38 has much stronger impact! Contribute to your favorite corps by stoping by the INT souvenier truck and purhasing the Official INT 2008 DVD, loaded with special features, including a full shakedown of commentary by their mute visual & musical designers. Go INT!!!