BD Finals blog

bluedevils.org is your link. There is a BLOG banner at the top you can click on, free for nothin'.

+++

I find it a little ironic that right after BD crashed, DCP crashed! I guess DCP is like a squirrel.

Once it's full of nuts, it just doesn't want to work any more.

they share the same server................

The BD blog crashed last year around time for scores, and DCP crashes after almost every major show. Those are the times when people want to view/talk about the results!!! BD has had A YEAR to get the problems sorted out so it would not crash again...but did they do it? No! And guess what? It crashed again! The same goes for DCP. A website is of no use when it's not working.

The BD blog crashed last year around time for scores, and DCP crashes after almost every major show. Those are the times when people want to view/talk about the results!!! BD has had A YEAR to get the problems sorted out so it would not crash again...but did they do it? No! And guess what? It crashed again! The same goes for DCP. A website is of no use when it's not working.

feel free to donate the money needed to keep DCP is your good graces.

What's the point of having extra servers lying around for one or two nights a year? I'm okay with it crashing, I expected it to happen but maybe...if DCI gave us a LIVE stream of at least the retreat, we'd get something. The main crash occurs when you have many, many people updating the scores thread.

they share the same server................

Actually, we don't!

We do, however, share the same hosting company ... which, by the way, gives us EXCELLENT service.