Phantom Drill

Who actually wrote Phantom's drill this year? I know that Nick wrote it in the beginning, but I heard that most of it was rewritten throughout the season with the help of someone else. Am I off base here?

I thought it did the job well enough. Not a show I would watch for great drill though.

I thought they had the worst drill in the top 7. lots of bad transitions, poor guard staging etc. vis was definatley a weak link. but hey they are world champs...so that tells you something!

If you want to win you have to kill people. :smile:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's true, and crown is another corps guilty of doing the same

Cavies too. But then again they lose height on pretty much every step size so it's hard to determine where the "technique" goes from marching to "jazz running."

Cavies too. But then again they lose height on pretty much every step size so it's hard to determine where the "technique" goes from marching to "jazz running."

That may be the point. I think its actually a smart move of theirs to use that marching style, since it blends the two quite well. Not my thing, but as long as everyone looks the same...its a success to them