Horns for Sale

Shadow_7

1x Bach 37 Trumpet - $900 (buyer pays shipping)

1x Deg G Mello - $350 (buyer pays shipping) SOLD!!!

1x Deg Bb Euph - $650 (buyer pays shipping)

United States only (I don't feel like dealing with customs and other international issues)

Edited by Shadow_7

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bach Trumpet - Model 37 - ML on the 2nd valve casing.

Known issues: The water key cork needs replacing. There's various small dinks because this case doesn't seat the mouthpiece particularly well. And that's about it. I bought the horn used in 2006 for the asking price. I will include either a schilke 14a4a, schilke 13a4a, or a clear Kelly 3C. Your choice. Pick one if you wish, they're all used mouthpieces. Price is firm and the same with or without a mouhtpiece.

Bach37_1.jpg

Bach37_2.jpg

Deg G Mellophone - An odd model one, but plays good.

SOLD!!!

Edited by Shadow_7

Mellophone SOLD

Deg Euphonium in Bb

Known Issues: missing 2 of 3 valve pearls. Valve caps are present and fine. One pearl still around, just not attached, and one unaffected. One bottom valve cap is NOT original equipment. Still functional, just a little bigger than all the others. Noticeable dink on the lead pipe. The case has seen better days, but still functional. 2 out of 4 latches latch. One corner is all but missing. But basically intact. Bought from the Brass Shop in 2006. A former Madison Scout horn (MS-2). Hand picked, best of three, at that time.

Euph_1.jpg

Euph_2.jpg

Just got my mello from Shadow. Wow does it look beautiful. Even better than he described it.

Wanted to let everyone else know how great he is to deal with. His horns are always exactly as described (if not even nicer). (and yes I have purchased several from him now.)

If I needed a trumpet or a Bb Euph I would not hesitate to buy these from Shadow!

Thanks again Shadow!

If I needed a trumpet or a Bb Euph I would not hesitate to buy these from Shadow!

Thank You.

Just a few more sold horns and I can get that HD camcorder. To go with the HD audio rig. Plus Ewa Marine Rain Cape and other accessories. I'm still probably a few years off from a Red Scarlet with Merlin Steadicam. But one can dream.

The Trumpet (Bach 37) and Euph (Deg Bb) are still available. And if you buy either of them before the end of September I'll contribute part of the purchase price to a worthy cause in your name.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...10&start=10

• 3 weeks later...