Horns for Sale

Shadow_7

Are there price lists around anywhere that show what new vs. old stuff is worth? I'm in the market for a few things, and I know someone selling some old horns, but I never know whether or not I'm getting a good deal.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadow is there any kind of deal we could make on both the Bach trumpet and the B-Flat eup. let me know my email is drumcorpnut2003@yahoo.com i'm really intrested in both.

Are there price lists around anywhere that show what new vs. old stuff is worth? I'm in the market for a few things, and I know someone selling some old horns, but I never know whether or not I'm getting a good deal.

I generally check MSRP for NEW, if I can get a used horn for 50% or less of that then it's a good deal. Relative to the condition of the horn. You can also check eBay to see what similar items are selling for / averaging. And craigslist to see what the average going rate for a give item is. Don't just limit yourself to local sources on this. But bear in mind shipping when dealing with eBay ($100+ for some things like a 2 part 50+lbs Tuba). And some regions, items prices are just inflated. i.e. I wouldn't go to New York and expect to get beer off of a tap for $0.85 per 16oz, like I could/would/should in Kentucky. A coors light is a coors light is a coors light.

Shadow is there any kind of deal we could make on both the Bach trumpet and the B-Flat eup. let me know my email is drumcorpnut2003@yahoo.com i'm really intrested in both.

Yes, PM soon to follow.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated pictures with my new digital camera - Kodak Z1085-IS (it also shoots 720p video, but not as well as other options). 10MP Kodak which trumps my 7.2MP cybershot. Or not. But for slightly more than $100, I'm not complaining.

Bach 37 Trumpet

Trumpet.gif

Deg Bb Marching Euphonium

Euph.gif

There might be interest in the Euph, but the Trumpet is fair game. I'm liquidating to acquire an HD camcorder HV30(or similar) from the Euph, and a better mic, probably a Crown Sass-P MK II from the Trumpet. I already have the field recorder (audio) and most of the other hardware (computer / drive space / ....) for the video upgrade. I just need to liquidate to acquire the needed hardware, and accessories. Plus I hate having good horns sitting idle.

• 1 month later...

Bach 37 Trumpet - $900 - Still available - I'll even include a Schilke 13a4a AND 14a4a mouthpiece with it.

Deg Bb Marching Euphonium - $650 - Still available - I'll include your choice of an LM-20 OR Schilke 51D mouthpiece.

Shipping not included. But I wont charge you more than $50 state side (each), or total if you buy them both. It cost me that much to ship a mello. They will be boxed and insured. Additional pics upon request.