Fever and Capital Sound

Actually, I know a couple of their members, and from what they told me, the 10% is a "good faith" payment while they work through the problems of this past season. They indicated that the corps' letter they received said that the refund will be in full.

Sounds like Cap Sound is trying to make good on what they owe folks...

Edited by ThatCorpsGuy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what about the corps that some members went to this year being told that the fees they paid to CS would be paid to those corps to cover fees, etc? I know some of these corps are not expecting any money from CS and will be eating the cost. Which is fine, because at least some CS members were able to find other homes for the summer....but just brings back the financial status in question again.

My understanding is that Capital Sound intends to make good on their commitments.

So what about the corps that some members went to this year being told that the fees they paid to CS would be paid to those corps to cover fees, etc? I know some of these corps are not expecting any money from CS and will be eating the cost. Which is fine, because at least some CS members were able to find other homes for the summer....but just brings back the financial status in question again.