early 80's calif. DCI show pics for free!

I was going through boxes of old pics and came across some pics I took at a DCI show in Riverside Ca., maybe 1982, 1983?

We, the 29 Palms USMS D&B performed exhibition.

If you can prove you marched with any of the corps that night, I will send the pics of your corps to you for free. I don't need DNA, but please be considerate.

Also, if you are under tyhe age of 30, you may not have even been born yet.

Blue Devils were at the show, but all my pics went to a good friend from Finleyville and Steel City, Mark Ortega, who was in the pit for the Devils that year.

Troopers

Freelancers

SCV

Imperials?

Valley Raiders?

Sky RidersVKBlue Stars

SCV a good link!

Edited by steelcityrabbit

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know, #5 is Valley Fever.

I was going through boxes of old pics and came across some pics I took at a DCI show in Riverside Ca., maybe 1982, 1983?

If you can prove you marched with any of the corps that night, I will send the pics of your corps to you for free. I don't need DNA, but please be considerate.

Blue Devils were at the show, but all my pics went to a good friend from Finleyville and Steel City, Mark Ortega, who was in the pit for the Devils that year.

Troopers

Freelancers

SCV

Imperials?

Valley Raiders?

Sky RidersVKBlue Stars

SCV a good link!

87e1.jpg

Well, I'll take whateva you got of VK. We'd love to have more pictures on our Alumni site.

Nancy

VK 77-82

it would be 1982, My dad marched troopers 1980-83(big bass drum) The Quint player on the end played quints in 1982 Him & my dad are from the same town in Colorado

Troopers

Freelancers

SCV

Imperials?

Valley Raiders?

Sky RidersVKBlue Stars

SCV a good link!

Edited by jkw

Hello kiara yes that's me & this is 1982 John Mccoy marched quints in 82, he didn't march in 1983.

it would be 1982, My dad marched troopers 1980-83(big bass drum) The Quint player on the end played quints in 1982 Him & my dad are from the same town in Colorado

I would like to see what all you had for Troopers this brings back some very fine memories. :rock: Had a great time in Troopers Mr. Jones was a great man.

Thank you very much