early 80's calif. DCI show pics for free!

Hello kiara yes that's me & this is 1982 John Mccoy marched quints in 82, he didn't march in 1983.

John McCoy was also the name of the VK soprano soloist that year (and 81, 83 qnd 84).

Garry in Vegas

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's weard :rock: The Troopers John was from my home town in southeastern colorado we were best friends & joined Troopers together in 1980 & after I had one year in Argonne Rebels(1979) I convinced him to join. We were in band & graduated from same class, He marched in n1980,81,82.He played Timpani,Snare & Quints. He now lives in another part of the state don't Know where though.

John McCoy was also the name of the VK soprano soloist that year (and 81, 83 qnd 84).

Garry in Vegas

Edited by Troopers81

Wow. Bringing back some memories! If you happen to have any '83 Valley Fever pics, let me know.

Skajerk especially loves the "doll dance" portion of the VF show. So get on that.

Wow. Bringing back some memories! If you happen to have any '83 Valley Fever pics, let me know.

Ha ha ha ha ha....Do you really want to remember certain aspects of that show ??

Looks like Tommy beat me to it. I have to get some screen caps from my high camera VF prelims performance.

I think also in the 1984 Yearbook, there is a great close up of them dolls.......I gotta go check.

Geoffrey