Renegades -- Evil Pit/Prop Crew People Needed

Hey Cats -- Renegades are looking for a few good .. errrrr .... Evil people to help get the pit and props onto the field. If you are around DCA, and could be so kind to help us out, please drop me an email -- we can really use the help, since most of our non-performing pals are 3,000 miles away.

Can you help?

Thank you!

I can help you guys load in/out, and can most likely get a few folks from GCS as well, though I'll be dressed in all blk with a blk GCS tshirt I doubt my Corps mates will meet the proper stage attire for Renegades unless you have spare capes form last yrs show lingering around on your trailor...

I can help you guys load in/out, and can most likely get a few folks from GCS as well, though I'll be dressed in all blk with a blk GCS tshirt I doubt my Corps mates will meet the proper stage attire for Renegades unless you have spare capes form last yrs show lingering around on your trailor...

That would be awesome, thank you. Please bring your GCS pals, the more the merrier!

Renegades can definitely can use your help setting up -- much appreciated!

GCS rocks! They are always up to lend a hand!

Thanks for helping my NoCal buddies.

Soos