DCPI Award Nominations

One award I need help with... Show of the Year. We need a better central location to post the corps and their reps (ala like corpsreps does). We should have one page atleast where you can find the corps names and their programs. Would be a nice piece that we are missing. I would be willing to help track down this info. This is of course in addition to each director posting his show announcements which we should keep doing. It just hard to go back and find this info.

Ohio Valley Thunder (Div I Semi-Finalist) - The Unforgiven - repertoire: The Unforgiven (Metallica), Confession; Symphony of Prayer, Mvt. II (J. Eric Schmidt), Farewell (Apocalyptica)

Storm Troopers (Div II Semi-Finalist) - My Immortal - repertoire: Hello (Evanescence), Imaginary (Evanescence), My Immortal (Evanescence), Taking Over Me (Evanescence)

Coal Valley Storm (Div III Champion) - X-Men - repertoire: Death Camp (from X-men), Mutant School (from X-men), Suite (X2), Jean and Logan (from X-men III: The Last Stand), Dark Phoenix's Tragedy (from X-men III: The Last Stand), Farewell to X (from X-men III: The Last Stand)

I guess I'll throw RVR's out there, incase anyone missed the announcement:

River Valley Regiment (Div. I Bronze Medalist, Rookie Season) - "Dream: The Music of Clint Mansell"

Repertoire: Opener - "Lux Aeterna", Ballad - "Together We Will Live Forever", Closer - "Aftermath", "πr^2" (Percussion Feature), "Death Is The Road To Awe"

The 2008 show poster, accomplishments, schedule/results and more can be found on the corps' member page:

http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/index.php?...3&Itemid=27