DCA 2008 Preliminaries Coverage

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you smoking?

Apparently the same thing I am!

The Hurcs are in desperate need of a uniform change. Way too much black and not enough green. They look like funeral directors out there.

Well I'm not smoking, but that video clip I just watched was! Thank for your perseverance in getting that Cabs video up! Looks and sounds like they had a great prelim performance! Thanks for the pics too. Check out the she-tubas. You go girls!

Again, thanks for the coverage. I'm heading to Wildwood tomorrow, but I'll have my laptop and aircard with me!

Frankly, I enjoyed about 4 corps more than I did Reading...
I don't care what you've been smoking, I WANT SOME!I
I still say Reading isn't doing anything M&M-wise that Hawthorne or Empre aren't doing...
You are correct. However, what THEY are doing is presented effectively...
I am not deaf or blind, so I obviously thought Reading was good, but not crazy miles ahead of everyone else like I had been lead to believe all season.
They are not THAT far ahead. The spread is "only" a hair over 2 points. It could be worse..
Clearly, the judges begged to differ
For 4 consecutive years...
In reference to the Bucs vs. Brigs debate a few months ago.......no way Reading beats Brigs with the show they performed tonight.
Some would beg to differ, however it's like comparing apples to oranges...OR, in this case, apples to more expensive apples..

Edited by VOReason

Mercy, who was that screamer with Empire in the clip? That guy needs a few :worthy: and :smile: thrown his way! :smile:

[video clip code removed - it won't work here]

May have to change my opinion of the Renegades. I saw them for the first time in 2003 and was NOT impressed. Their field show bored me to tears with the Block formations. This year I am entertained even though it was a short clip. Good job!

[video clip code removed - it won't work here]

Bravo DCP!!

And another great mello solo to lead into a diagonal company front of Simple Gifts and Shenandoah.

Thanks Kevin. Glad you enjoyed the solos and our corps. We're really looking forward to tonight's performance. We're on the field this morning at 10am for a light rehearsal and then back to the stadium to put on an even better show for the crowd.