Congrats to the Minnasota Brass

Congrats to the Minnesota Brass for shaking things up with their WELL, WELL deserved second place finish this year at DCA.

You give the rest of us hope.................(sob)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway guys, SPECTACULAR performance and I just couldn't be happier for ya. Best of luck in 2009!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to MBI! Job well done.

It was great to stand next to you at retreat and be able to congratulate members personally for earning second place. As a member of the Empire Statesmen for the past 8 years, I can tell you that we are proud to have been the standard bearer for the traditions of DCA and wish you the best of luck as you prepare for the 2009 season!

By the way, what were those "toys" you had with you out on the field Sunday night?

Leslie

i love you guys. living up to your name indeed. in the lot after was awesome too

Awsome job guy's!!! Congratulations from the West!!

I think we're looking at selling the hockey jerseys again next season. I want one too! :sad:

Our currently available souvie items can be browsed and purchased in our online store.

look really hard. i think the mrs. may even want one

look really hard. i think the mrs. may even want one

"QUOTE (Morphy00 @ Sep 2 2008, 09:08 AM)

I think we're looking at selling the hockey jerseys again next season. I want one too!

Our currently available souvie items can be browsed and purchased in our online store."

Me three. Congrats to MBI.

Jeff:

J .C.Romero is still around. I memba him pitching for the Twins,Angels,Red Sox.

Kate

Toys?!?! *gasp* Those were our egg shakers that the hornline used to groove with during the drum solo in our closer. I'm sure they single handedly earned us about 10 points at finals. :sad:

They let rookies use props? And the only time I saw you groove was when you were forcing people to drink straight Everlcear! :sad: