Sort of quick review of finals

How can you think that the Hurcs guard was not the best? They were awesome as well as doing a lot of great work and performing their butts off. There were also many "wow" moments. It is not about who play the loudest any more. I think Bucs, Hurcs and Empire had "wow" moments.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you think that the Hurcs guard was not the best? They were awesome as well as doing a lot of great work and performing their butts off. There were also many "wow" moments. It is not about who play the loudest any more. I think Bucs, Hurcs and Empire had "wow" moments.

I think there were many wow moments this year, even in shows that I didn't really care for. As for Hurcs gaurd they didn't put me on the edge of my seat like Bush did. They were good, no they were great, I just though Bush was better. I thought they staged their performers better then Hurcs, and I thought they were cleaner. Just my opinion, and keep in mind I'm a drummer, so for me to even notice a gaurd it's gotta be great. Bush just did it for me, I couldn't take my eyes off them all show. Hurcs didn't.

I think there were many wow moments this year, even in shows that I didn't really care for. As for Hurcs gaurd they didn't put me on the edge of my seat like Bush did. They were good, no they were great, I just though Bush was better. I thought they staged their performers better then Hurcs, and I thought they were cleaner. Just my opinion, and keep in mind I'm a drummer, so for me to even notice a gaurd it's gotta be great. Bush just did it for me, I couldn't take my eyes off them all show. Hurcs didn't.

To each their own haha... that is why there are so many shows. I just disagree that Bush was cleaner but, I did not see their shows this past weekend since I was performing. I did hear they were good, but I like to see a lot of hard guard work and movement. I hope you enjoyed the weekend.

And yes there were "wow" moments. Thanks!

I just disagree that Bush was cleaner but, I did not see their shows this past weekend since I was performing.

I'm not trying to side with either bush or hurcs here. I'm just curious how can you make that judgment if you didn't see the corps?

Bush had the best guard out there, IMO. Not to take anything away from Hurcs guard who was VERY good, but I think Bush's guard put on a more polished performance of a more difficult routine. I'm not a color guard guy (so my opinion probably means squat) but that's what I saw. And I watched both their shows several times all season, including Finals.

lol

you guys are tough

remind me never to post a review

:sad: