• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

you guys are tough

remind me never to post a review

:innocent:

####. try posting a score that's announced, then changed. reviews are easy compared to that

:innocent:

that one just never goes away does it? even 7+ years later . . .

Here's my take on both Bush and Hurc's guard.....

BOTH guards were absolutely AMAZING! In another league all together.

Bush's guard (as someone else explained it to me), does about 20 counts worth of work in 10 counts, and does it BRILLIANTLY!!!!! Compliments the music, and staged incredibly well. Also helped make the entire corps appear bigger than they actually were!

Hurcs guard is clean as a whistle and also compliments the music very well.

Hard to tell who the clear cut winner of the guard caption was. My pick would have been Bush.

I guess that is why Bush's guard received the "High Showmanship" award. I think the judges were telling everyone that Bush's guard was the best that night (with only 1 drop that I saw), but we are going to give it to Hurcs tonight (with more than 5 drops), because they were the most consistant all year long. I don't agree with that, but that's the way it is.

Edited by FPonzo

:bigsmile:

that one just never goes away does it? even 7+ years later . . .

every year i go find that thread for laughs

FYI, whoever said that Bush's guard didn't win on finals night was because of the corps' placement, is dead wrong. Sunrisers' guard won in 1999, and the corps came in 8th.

Now, as to whose guard I thought was better? I have no clue, because I wasn't there. BUT, I was there in West Haven, and I thought Bush really deserved the title that night. Eh...I'm biased. But they really were.

GO BWCG08!! :bigsmile:

FYI, whoever said that Bush's guard didn't win on finals night was because of the corps' placement, is dead wrong. Sunrisers' guard won in 1999, and the corps came in 8th.

Now, as to whose guard I thought was better? I have no clue, because I wasn't there. BUT, I was there in West Haven, and I thought Bush really deserved the title that night. Eh...I'm biased. But they really were.

GO BWCG08!! :bigsmile:

i'm biased too....i'll pick the Hurcs ! well look at that, it's a wash !