2008 Renegades

Thanks For Making Me Feel Like one of the Crew for a Weekend. I got used to playing a horn. I did my best as a Prop guy.

Before Rochester I was basically done with Corps...

Being around you guys was like the Scene From Godfather III. "Just when I thought I was out, I get Dragged Back in." It's all Kody & Lenesha's fault.. I'm Blaming them :D

I'm working out negotiations with my wallet. My Goal is to march with you's next season. I'm confident I'll be able to swing it.

walletburnin.gif

From reading your sig line, I thought you should know:

If you DO march Renegades next year, to my knowledge you would be the THIRD Bracken Cavaliers alumnus to do so. Just a little tidbit of information that occurred to me when reading your sig line.

You may continue to rock on. :thumbup:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the most welcoming corps in DCA when it comes to meeting people and hanging out.

I hear that, Jeff.... Barbara and I had a great time being around the Renegades at the North Carolina weekend in 2005...met a bunch of good folks there. And Lee, too. :thumbup:

I hope we get a chance to do so again sometime!

Fran

Next I&E, stick around so we can buy you a drink! :)

I'll remember that for '09! I'll DEFINITLY be there as long as my corps is allowed to do I&E (some years we don't, but that’s all up to the directors.)

Thanks Brian, and Congrats on your I&Es as well! (:

You may be more Renegade than you think - The DCA I&E schedule online had you listed as a Renegade for your solo. :thumbup:

Hahah, I know! I find it hilarious! Now that’s a corps I don't think any one would mind being listed in. (:

Just want to say to the RENEGADES.....I enjoyed your show. I called my wife on my cellphone while you performed at Finals. I had her listen to your whole show. She was in Pennsylvania. She loved "DUST IN THE WIND." I loved that big dude playing all those high notes. If I lived anywhere near California, I would be honored to march with you guys. It ain't all about winning. It's about the crowd reaction. You guys kicked azz!

I would love to do another Chinese New Year Parade with the RENEGADES. I would love to move to CA. (but my wife won't let me................dam!)

I am Nick

I play Soprano

ContraRich knows me. He and Brian were our tour guides while we were on the Streets of San Francisco.

Thanks For Making Me Feel Like one of the Crew for a Weekend. I got used to playing a horn. I did my best as a Prop guy.

Before Rochester I was basically done with Corps...

Being around you guys was like the Scene From Godfather III. "Just when I thought I was out, I get Dragged Back in." It's all Kody & Lenesha's fault.. I'm Blaming them :D

I'm working out negotiations with my wallet. My Goal is to march with you's next season. I'm confident I'll be able to swing it.

walletburnin.gif

Hey PJ, it was fun being on the Prop Squad with you, Diane, Stuart and Mike! I hope it all works out for you to march Renegades next season!

Center Tarp

Just want to say to the RENEGADES.....I enjoyed your show. I called my wife on my cellphone while you performed at Finals. I had her listen to your whole show. She was in Pennsylvania. She loved "DUST IN THE WIND." I loved that big dude playing all those high notes. If I lived anywhere near California, I would be honored to march with you guys. It ain't all about winning. It's about the crowd reaction. You guys kicked azz!

I would love to do another Chinese New Year Parade with the RENEGADES. I would love to move to CA. (but my wife won't let me................dam!)

I am Nick

I play Soprano

ContraRich knows me. He and Brian were our tour guides while we were on the Streets of San Francisco.

Rock on, Nick.

Guess when I was lookin for ya onstage during Tbirds show, I was like "Where's Nick?"

Then I was hangin with Cheez later and he told me you lost a whole mess of weight.....................which explains why I didn't recognize ya!!

i just wanted to say thank you as well to Lee and everybody in the renegade family.you all made me feel like part of the family this year and last year.it was an pleasure and an honor to help you out this year at finals.i loved the show and i loved partying with all of you.thank you all again and i can't wait to see you all next year....maybe sooner

• 2 weeks later...
Hmmmmm....see now reading this has me thinking about 2009 even more. Although I am not sure I have what it takes to be a Renegade I do own a killer pair of sunglasses! :rolleyes:

Hey Ken, you have plenty of what it takes to be a Renegade. Please consider 09, I'll be there right next to you. Does Los Suerte ring a bell?

Travler Garvey